300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala
Imagine the white sand beaches, the sun, beautiful palm trees, and the tropics, Kerala is a place, which will awaken your soul and uplift your spirit. Go beyond your imagination of what yoga is and step into an enticing program that will lift you, shift you, and guide you to become the self you always thought of becoming.
This is a perfect opportunity to learn the ancient art from its roots while exceeding the unconscious boundaries that are set upon your life and also prepare yourself to lead a path of truly raised mindfulness. Our Yoga Alliance approved yoga teacher training is for everyone who wants to explore the true essence of yoga in a knowledgeable, confident, and empowered way. It would for sure be a deep transformational experience filled with revelations, challenges, tears, joy and love.
300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course:
Ayurvedic Curriculum in kerala
- What is ayurveda ?
- Why ayurveda and yoga are co sisters in path of good health?
- Fundamentals of body constitutions in Ayurvedic
- Concept of metabolic Toxins in Ayurvedic science
- Practical Concept of Panchakarma in Ayurveda
- Practical Idea of Six tastes in Ayurveda
- Understanding the major seven important tissues for better transformations
- The concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- The concept of Ayurvedic Idea of Nutrition
- Concept of Seasonal Routines to adopt for better lifestyle
- Stress releasing facial massage techniques
- Practical idea of Marma massage
- Two ayurvedic cooking practices for better lifestyle
- Three best herbal drinks to boost immunity
- Local Treatment method for Knee & Lower back pain
- Practical idea of Pulse Reading method in Ayurveda
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum in Kerala
- Classical Hatha and Ashtanga yoga sessions to bring balance to the mind, body and soul.
- Master the art of meditation techniques with our 300 hour YTTC in Kerala.
- Practice poses without injury by learning the proper adjustment and alignment techniques.
- Practice advanced pranayama techniques along with the practicum of four Bandhas.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of yoga philosophy with the teachings of Bhagavad Gita.
- Anatomy and physiology sessions to develop a better understanding of the physical body, mind and energy.
- Explore all the six cleansing practices through Shatkarma techniques.
- Yoga Nidra practice for complete relaxation of the body and mind.
- Generate divine vibrations or spiritual waves inside you with the practice of mantra yoga.
- Learn the art of teaching a class of students with teaching methodology sessions offered by our esteemed instructors.
- Introduction to Ayurveda, its role in keeping us healthy and adopt a yogic diet.
- Take part in excursions to local places of interest.