300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Nepal is an ideal travel destination not just because of its rich history and the world’s highest mountain range, but also because part of its antiquity in the origination and growth of yoga. The 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal is designed for yogis, non-yogis, truth seekers, teachers and soul searchers who are in search of reconnection, balance and transformation. We provide you the guidance and tools to empower you and find the answer to your quests.
Our 300 Hour YTTC will focus on creating a journey where you come home to yourself and meet the person you really are. It’s not about the training but about what you experience when we nurture the dormant power inside you and help you flourish, just like a butterfly. Everything that you learn here has a deeper purpose apart from just making you a certified teacher – the goal is to reveal the gifts that are hidden inside you.
About 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you are striving to expand a definite skill set, deepen your knowledge, or enhance your practice, our 300 Hour Yoga Course in Nepal will help evolve your yoga under the supervision of some of the most learned teachers. They will provide you with the techniques to embark on your personal spiritual exploration with yogic practices rooted both in experimental knowledge and age-old traditional teachings.
Our Yoga Alliance Approved Yoga Teacher Training is created to unveil your true spirit and immerse in the world of yoga. The classes are combined with mentoring, group work, and teaching opportunities. You will study mantras, asanas, meditation, history, as well as develop your own voice as a practitioner. We blend various styles of yoga from Ashtanga to Hatha yoga and also help practitioners explore the various aspects of the yogic lifestyle. From the daily yoga practices to mantra chanting to spiritual lessons, the classes will gradually reveal the deep connection within all of you.
Once you graduate from our 300 Hour Yoga Instructor Training in Nepal, it will help advance your role as not only as a yoga teacher but as a yoga preacher. The training will be an opportunity to learn under knowledgeable yoga teachers and explore the fascinating world of yoga.
Our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal will create new dimensions for you by mixing the classic Indian teachings with contemporary teaching methods. It also unfolds a mixture of fun, relaxation, physical movements, and deep meditation in your workout.
- Maintain a yogic lifestyle while improving your practice of yoga and develop your own spiritual practice.
- Immerse into the traditional teachings of Hatha and Ashtanga.
- Learn the art of performing poses correctly and safely with adjustment and alignment sessions.
- Daily meditation or dhyana to center the mind and keep unwanted thoughts at bay.
- Indulge in different types of pranayama or breathing practices.
- Study yogic philosophy and the history of this ancient science with the teachings of Bhagavad Gita.
- Focus on mantra chanting and experience the spiritual awakening from within.
- Participate in teaching methodology sessions to understand the art of teaching a class.
- The practice of Yoga Nidra, which introduces peacefulness and calmness to beat insomnia away.
- Use of props to intensify your postures.
- Explore different types of cleansing practices though Shat Kriya practices.
- Excursions and hikes to nearby places.
Daily Schedule in Nepal
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Experience the most beautiful and peaceful stay in the spiritually immersed holy land of Nepal. All the students will be provided with comfortable and safe accommodation facilities. Rooms can be availed on a private or twin sharing basis. Every room comes equipped with basic amenities like attached bathroom, Wi-Fi, shower facilities, Dressing Table, Wardrobes, etc. Some of the rooms are also available with balconies perfect for spending some time alone relaxing or reading. The property also features a pool and a garden area where you can unwind and even practice yoga.
When it comes to yoga, the importance of a proper diet is extremely significant. The meals cooked here are purely vegetarian prepared by our highly skilled professional cooks and pleasant staffs. The meals are not only cooked using Ayurvedic herbs and seasonal ingredients, but also with passion and love. Along with nutritional meals, refreshments and juices are also be provided to the students to keep them energetic and hydrated all day long. A simple vegan diet can also be availed on request.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN NEPAL ?
- By Air: The closest airport is Tribhuvan airport in Kathmandu. You can also fly to Pokhara directly from Kathmandu as multiple flights from various destinations run to and from Kathmandu. After reaching the airport, one can book a cab or ask or can contact the school directly for the pickup.
- By Railway: There is no railway service in Nepal. If you are coming from India, then you have to cross the border and then board a bus.
- By Road: Buses are easily available from Kathmandu to Pokhara, and it will take you around 6-7 hours to reach your destination. Also, using public transport is a great way to explore the city more closely.
- Get certified with 300-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification
The certification provided by the end of Yoga TTC in Nepal will help to become a Yoga Alliance certified teacher providing you the opportunity to teach worldwide.
- Enrich your Teaching
Here you will able to perfect and polish your teaching ability, whether you are just starting out or been practicing yoga for quite some time.
- Discover your Yogic Specialties
Our diverse and well-crafted curriculum will help you discover your style and will provide you with the tools and knowledge so that you can build upon the same.
- Yoga in the Himalayas
Practicing yoga in the midst of the Himalayas is a different experience altogether. You will feel the bliss and calmness flow seamlessly within while you engage yourself in the poses.