500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Join a vibrant collective movement to flower your consciousness and personal growth. Yoga is beyond the idea of just an ‘exercise’ as Yoga was carved as a comprehensive system which touches every aspect of life. Use the original system to solve modern day problems by implementing the yogic principles which affects your personal life, job, relationships, also the spiritual connection.
This 500 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training in Nepal keep the ancient yogic traditions and its ethos alive all the while helping you to attune to your higher self and inner voice. The training is a result of the finessed work of many revered teachers belonging to India, the birthplace of yoga. Begin your yogic journey at Rishikul Yogashala to discover your own potential in this master program. Find your wisdom and celebrate your indulgence! .
About 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
The 500 hour Yoga certification in Nepal offers a unique opportunity to go deeper into the teachings and philosophies of this sacred art. Curated keeping in mind the Yoga Alliance standards, the curriculum focus on creating a solid foundation, guiding the students to a journey of self-enquiry. The training is apt for all those who have a deep love for yoga and wish to enhance their knowledge as well as for those who want to inspire others by being a yoga teacher.
The first half of the program lays the foundation layer, taking you through the standardized Yogic teachings, inculcating the ancient knowledge of Yoga. The second half focuses on intensive training, sharpening, and enhancing the wisdom on an advanced level. The 500 Hour Yoga course in Kerala preserves the ancient and traditional wisdom of yoga and imparts the same to all the budding Yogis following a holistic approach.
The 500 hour Yoga teacher training is an amalgamation of the 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teacher course. This course allows you to immerse in the traditional practices of Yoga along with its therapeutic application. Attune yourself with Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga asanas, Yoga Anatomy, intense Meditation, deep-breathing or Pranayama sessions, Yoga Philosophy, Adjustment and Alignment techniques and more.
The aim of our 500 hour yoga instructor training in Nepal is to make a yogic community that inspires people to encourage a “better way of living”. With this program, unlock the holy gates of wisdom and embrace the beauty of this ancient craft.
Curriculum in Nepal
500 hour yoga teacher training course in Nepal is a perfect balance of the experiential, theoretical and practical aspects of yoga. The training offers a comprehensive, well-rounded experience for personal evolution and to emerge as a confident teacher.
- The intermediate execution of 200-hour YTT Yogic learning in the first month.
- The advanced understanding of 300-hour YTT principles in the second month.
- Gain efficiency in the original forms of Yoga - Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Understand the Yoga Philosophy from the translated Vedic texts like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Elevate your inner-power, nurture your intuitions, gain clarity and develop concentration with the profound Meditation techniques.
- Let the deep-breathing exercises of Pranayama awaken the dormant energy within.
- Chant mantras, prayers and aartis to welcome a restful mind.
- Learn the ways to execute asanas safely and correctly with adjustment & alignment.
- Broaden the understanding of the human body organs with Yoga Anatomy classes.
- Learn the essence and importance of Yoga Nidra.
- Eliminate ama or toxins from the body with cleansing methods of Shat-Kriyas.
- Create innovative and encouraging sequence classes with teaching methodology sessions.
- Attend Satsangs to generate higher vibrations into your aura.
- Excursions for better insight into the culture and traditions of the place.
Daily Schedule in Nepal
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Being part of a yoga teacher training program in a faraway land can make you anxious and worried. There are plenty of things to ponder about and you're putting those decisions upon someone else's shoulder. But fortunately at Rishikul Yogashala, we care about all such details - one of them being a comfortable and relaxed accommodation facility.
From a home-like atmosphere to comfy beds to supportive staff, we have it all covered for you. All the rooms consist of modern amenities like attached washrooms, Wi-Fi facility, balcony space and hot water supply. A pool along with a garden area will also be at your disposal. If you want, you can share your room with someone otherwise we will be happy to provide you with a private room.
Delicious, nutritious and wholesome vegetarian meals are a part of the 500 hour yoga TTC in Nepal. The food is prepared by professional chefs, and includes the goodness of a proper yogic diet prepared to detox as well as nourish your body. The yogic diet at Rishikul Yogashala is carefully administered and breakfast includes items like Khichdi, Poha, Porridge, fresh seasonal fruits and more.
Lunch is usually heavy as compared to breakfast and dinner consisting of rice, chapatti, lentil soup, traditional Indian curries, etc. Dinner includes soups, salads, beans, rice, lentils, etc. Herbal drinks are also offered to all the students which aid in the intense practice of yoga.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN NEPAL ?
- By Air: Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu is the most convenient connectivity. After landing you can take a bus or take a cab to Pokhara.
- By Bus: If you are coming to India via road from India, then you will find multiple points of entry to Pokhara, Nepal like Kakkarbhitta (West Bengal), Birgunj (Bihar), Biratnagar (Bihar), Nepalgunj, Sunauli, Mahendranagar, and Dhanagadi. Take the bus and you can reach the destination smoothly.
500 hour yoga teacher training Outcomes
On successful completion of the 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal, you will be rewarded with:
- 500 hour Yoga Alliance Certification:
Work towards a common goal of impacting the local ecosystem after successful completion of the 500 hour Yoga TTC. Gain eligibility to become a global level Yoga Instructor in either private or government sectors with the Yoga Alliance USA Certification.
- Spiritual Awakening :
Commit to digital-detox during this 500 hour YTT, and awaken yourself spiritually with the uniquely secret tools of Yoga at Rishikul Yogashala.
- Inner-Wisdom and High-Intellect:
Yoga multiplies human potential and evolutionary abilities with the use of Yoga asanas, Meditation, and Pranayama to accentuate the intellect and spark the inner-wisdom.
- Professional Stamp:
Become a professional yogi and uplift the human race by making use of the techniques, theory, the art and science of Yoga.
- Global level Yoga Instructor:
Teach the ancient form of Yoga in schools, colleges, NGOs, community centers, on YouTube or become an ‘influencer’. The choice is yours as you are now a trained, global level Yoga Instructor..