500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Experience healing, self-discovery and renewal in the ancient yogic land of India with our immersive 500 hour yoga teacher training program. Our 500 hour YTTC is a comprehensive training program where you build upon your skills even further.
Guided by passionate and learned yoga gurus steeped in the ancient practices, the training will touch the deepest layers of your soul. From the traditional ancient wisdoms to advance yoga asanas to meditation, yogic philosophy and more, the course is designed to nurture the true yogi inside you.
About 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Like every other yogi, you may also have the same dream of traveling to India, the birthplace of this ancient science. But the sheer chaos, overwhelming population, maddening traffic may be some of the factors that are holding you back. Fret not. We have the expertise and experience to attend to all your needs and make it a memorable experience for you. Our training programs are carefully designed to make your journey absolutely safe, comfortable and supportive. From friendly cooperative staffs, to clean and hygienic accommodations, to pure vegetarian diets, you’ll find every reason to cherish your stay with us.
Our 500 hour teacher training course in India is basically divided into two parts – the first month focuses on the foundational 200 hour module followed by the intensive 300 hours training the next month. The program will give you the opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of the subjects and guide you towards realizing the true meaning of yoga.
We believe in creating beings with profound health and spirituality, and not just Yoga teachers. The aim of this course is to inspire people to create a natural flow of happiness and integrity so that they can continue the chain and connect with everyone from within.
500 Hour Yoga Program in India incorporates the curriculum of 200 Hour and 300 Hour YTT program. This prestigious course is the ultimate step to unlock all the Yogic wisdom and secrets to become a Yoga Alliance certified, RYT.
- Develop a better understanding of the most ancient Yoga styles; Hatha Yoga & Ashtanga Yoga.
- Discover the importance of Yogic style of living through Yogic philosophy and how it is still relevant in the modern world.
- Practice ways to lower the fluctuations of the mind through meditation techniques.
- Develop a better control over your breathing pattern with various Pranayma techniques.
- Broaden your human anatomical knowledge to better understand the function of the asanas.
- Modify asanas to suit particular needs through Adjustment and Alignment sessions.
- Discover different Mantras and how chanting invokes inner peace and calm.
- How Mudra plays an important role in Hatha Yoga.
- Beat stress and anxiety with the help of psychic sleep or Yoga Nidra.
- Cleanse your body using Yogic purification techniques like Jal Neti and Sutra Neti.
- Teaching methodology for better understanding of how to conduct a class.
- Preparation of wholesome Ayurvedic food through Ayurvedic cooking classes.
- Open the doorways to mental peace and inner freedom with Satsangs.
- Experience the cultural diversity of India with local tours and excursions.
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Accommodation facilities influence the trip in many ways and can sour the experience if it isn’t up to the mark. Keeping that in mind, we provide our students with a cozy and comfortable lodging experience. The neatly decorated rooms at the facility consist of comfortable beds with clean linens, wardrobes and a coffee table. There’s also a garden area to relax or spend time in introspection.
All the rooms consist of modern amenities like attached washroom, Wi-Fi service, 24*7 running water and balcony space (few rooms have balcony). You may choose a shared or private room, as per your preference. The mesmerizing scenery viewable from the facility would leave a permanent imprint on your heart and soul.
Savor lip-smacking and delicious meals at our facility. Indulge in nutritious and wholesome meals, prepared by our professional chefs. The three-course meals would carry the perfection of healing herbs and fresh farm produce for a soul-nourishing experience. Using our special Ayurveda recipes we will ensure that you are well-fed and getting the right nutrition to cope up with the extensive training.
Our expert chefs prepare every meal with restorative values and love. Apart from the Yogic meals, you will also be served with teas and herbal drinks to help rejuvenate and relax. If you’re a vegan, please notify us in advance and our chefs would love to serve you with the same.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
500 hour yoga teacher training Outcomes
- 500 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification Obtain your internationally certified and widely recognized, ‘International Yoga Alliance Certificate.’ This permits you to preach and impart the mystique science of Yoga all around the world.
- Deepened Wisdom Perfect all the advanced asanas and adapt your mind and body to learn the most complex meditation practices with ease. Gain knowledge of the ancient yoga teachings and the advanced forms of discipline and mindful activities
- Hint of Indian Spirit and Values Get deep rooted with the authentic yoga teachings and the world of Ayurveda. Immerse in the Indian culture and heritage that would help you better understand the origin of Yoga.
- High Intellect Indulge in deep and mindful conversations with renowned yogis and fellow mates during the program. Open the locked chambers of your mind and explore within.
- A Sense of Sharing the Knowledge Even if you are not willing to be a yoga teacher, you’ll feel that you have the knowledge which can be shared with the world for good. The training will give you the confidence to spread this ancient art to all.