12- Day Annapurna Base Camp Yoga Trek Retreat in Nepal
Be a part of a momentous experience and float towards supreme rejuvenation with the Annapurna Base Camp yoga trek. Embrace the magnificence of nature and trek amidst the breathtaking sceneries of the Himalayas. Experience the bliss of yoga and the thrill of trekking with this spectacular expedition. Align yourself with the forces of the universe and energize your true potential by undertaking this unique Yoga Retreat.
The ABC yoga trek is a unique experience in itself where you are awestruck by the 360 degree panoramic views of the Himalayan giants. The trek will also be an opportunity to peek inside the lifestyle of the ethnic mountain villages perched up high in the Himalayas.
About the 12- Day Annapurna Base Camp Yoga Trek Retreat in Nepal
Witness a unique amalgamation of Yoga and Trekking with Annapurna Base Camp yoga trek in Pokhara, Nepal and treat yourself to stunning views of the mighty Annapurna Massif. This 12-Day retreat is an ideal option for those who have a strong passion for Yoga and enthusiasm for trekking. This exclusive retreat package will take you through the deep forests of the Annapurna Conversation Area to the Annapurna Base Camp (ABC). The ABC trek is the most sought-after expedition in the Himalayas and Rishikul Yogashala adjoins invigorating Yoga sessions to elevate this experience. Connect internally with the sumptuous nature and unfold the vast universe inside of you.
Apart from enjoying your trek in this fabulous landscape, you’ll also be practicing yoga early in the morning just before the start of the trek. This will keep you energized for the challenging journey ahead. At the end of the day’s trek you’ll be guided through a Yoga Nidra session by the expert yoga gurus of Rishikul Yogashala to release all the fatigue and tiredness.
Yoga being an integral part of this expedition, the trek will include two major activities under the guidance of a professional yoga teacher.
- Morning Yoga session
- Yoga Nidra session during evening, after the end of day’s trek
The participants are requested to get up early around 05:00 AM for relaxing yoga sessions that would include basic asana practice, along with breathing exercises. The trek will begin around 07:00 AM everyday, and enough time will be provided to the participants for rest. Special Yoga Nidra sessions will be conducted before sleep time, and short naps are strongly discouraged during the evenings.
Itinerary for Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Day 1: Drive from Pokhara to Khade, followed by a trek to Australian Camp
- Day 2: Australian Camp to Landruk
- Day 3: Landruk to Chomrung
- Day 4: Chhomrung to Bamboo
- Day 5: Bamboo to Deurali
- Day 6: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) via Machhapuchhare Base Camp (MBC)
- Day 7: ABC to Bamboo
- Day 8: Bamboo to Chomrung
- Day 9: Chomrung to Kumrung
- Day 10: Kumrung to Ghandruk
- Day 11: Ghandruk to Shyauli Bazaar
- Day 12: Shyauli Bazaar to Pokhara via Nayapul
Highlights and What to Bring
- Experience an invigorating Yogic escapade amidst the invaluable views of Machhapuchhare, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and other Himalayan peaks.
- Trek through the lush forests of Annapurna Conservation Area and witness beautiful rhododendrons blossoming along the way.
- Capture gorgeous views of terraced rice paddies on the hills.
- Visit ethnic Nepalese villages of Sherpa and Chetri people.
- Witness stunning views of the Machhapuchhare peak in the moonlight.
- Connect your soul with the nature while doing Yoga Nidra and Meditation practices.
- Relish authentic Nepalese cuisine and support the minimalistic yogic lifestyle.
- Practice soulful Yoga asanas under the nature’s vastness.
- Interact with the fellow participants and embrace the passion and love you share for yoga.
What to Bring
- Personal Backpack and small side bag or duffle
- Sleeping bag and trekking poles (available on rent)
- Sun hat, base clothing, warm socks, fleece jacket, wind cheater, etc.
- Comfortable trekking shoes and a pair of slippers/floaters
- UV protection sunglasses, Sunscreen, and essential toiletries
- Flashlight and camera
- Personal medicines, water-purifying tablets, and water bottle
- Personal items as per your requirement
What is Included? Excluded?
What is Included?
- Transportation from Pokhara to starting point of the trek, and return journey from Shayuli Bazaar to Pokhara
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Accommodation facility in homestays and teahouses on double occupancy basis
- Yoga Mat
- Porters and mules to carry luggage
- Professional Trek leader and guides with fluency in English language
- Experienced & English speaking Yoga Teacher
- First-aid kit
- Conservation Fee, Trekking Permits, and other necessary paperwork
- Govt. and local taxes
What is Excluded?
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Airfare or other transportation charges to and from Pokhara
- Personal Beverages including water, soft drink, or hard drink
- Personal Medication
- Personal Trekking equipment and clothing (available on rent)
- Emergency Evacuation charges incase of any unforeseen event
- Accommodation and food, apart from the one mentioned in itinerary
- Tips to porters, guides, trek leaders, or yoga teachers
- Feed the adventure enthusiast inside you and explore Nepal’s Haven- Annapurna Range.
- Progress towards healthy, spiritual, and contend lifestyle.
- Indulge in the most authentic practices of Yoga, meditation techniques, and pranayama, amidst the mesmeric aura of the Himalayas.
- Detoxify your body, mind, and soul, paving a path for a brighter and enlightened life.
- Create beautiful memories and gather ancient knowledge at the same time.
- Connect and socialize with like-minded people and witness their ethos.