Himalayan Yoga Retreat in Pokhara Nepal
Lose yourself into the natural brilliance of the Himalayas while immersing in the authentic practices of Yoga and meditation. Begin your intrepid journey in the sierra and explore the divine intricacies of Yoga with Himalayan yoga retreat program. The Himalayas is nothing less than the crowning apex of nature’s grandeur with fluttering prayer flags, snow-covered peaks, lush canvas, and the mystical spiritual aura. Transverse through the Annapurna Range like a Nomadic Yogi with Rishikul Yogashala’s Himalayan yoga trek retreat.
About the Himalayan Yoga Retreat in Pokhara Nepal
This 12-Day Annapurna yoga trek retreat in Pokhara Nepal is the stairway to a unique and momentous experience that will lead you towards supreme rejuvenation. This retreat beautifully combines the passion for Yoga and zest for trekking, to form an inimitable package of self-discovery in the Himalayas. Witness the traditional and eminent Yoga styles along with the Annapurna Sanctuary trek, and fall in love with your inner self. The Yoga trek retreat will be guided by esteemed teachers of Rishikul Yogashala who will enable you to connect internally to the plush nature through Yoga and Meditation. Unleash the Yogic Hodophile in you and join Rishikul Yogashala for this transformational journey.
- Hatha Yoga: Practice one of the most ancient and eminent Yoga styles ever developed; Hatha Yoga. Engage your body and mind with Hatha Yoga postures and notice the difference in your lifestyle. Hatha Yoga aims at balancing and activating the Solar and Lunar energies of the human body, paving way for an enlightened life.
- Yin Yoga: Experience a slow-paced yoga style that will assimilate endurance, adherence, and patience in the practitioner. This subtle Yoga style enhances the inner and external awareness, refueling the body, mind, and soul.
- Joints and Glands Yoga: Warm-up every joint and gland of your body with this yoga form. The series of exercises in this style will improve the flexibility and strength of the joints, along with internal and external rejuvenation of the body.
- Pranayama: Indulge in the miraculous effects of Yoga with breathwork or Pranayama. Incorporate deep-breathing exercises with meditation and asanas to heighten the experience and feel the essence of Yoga. Breathing the fresh air of the Himalayas will lead you towards absolute delight and eternal bliss.
- Yoga Nidra: Experience an age-old traditional technique of meditation to attain a higher level of self-awareness and acquire mindfulness. Yoga Nidra isn’t just a technique to induce sleep, it’s an experience that will pave way for internal liberation and realization.
- Meditation: Reconnect with the inner self with traditional meditation techniques and eliminate the negativities from the mind. The guiding hands of our teachers will enable you to establish the lost connection between your mental, physical, and spiritual spheres.
- Laughter Yoga: Laughter Yoga is a popular and proven technique to induce feelings of happiness by imitating a burst of natural laughter. The vibrations produced in the gut will spread positivity throughout the body.
- Singing Bowl Meditation: Heighten the level of your awareness with the Buddha Shakyamuni technique of Singing Bowl Meditation. This unique technique will enhance your retreat experience in the Himalayas and provide holistic healing.
- Cooking: Engage in the forest cooking program and experiment with organic produce, herbs, and other herbal ingredients to cook nutritious food. Connect with the other members of the retreat and enjoy delicious meals with them amidst the serene surroundings.
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
ACCOMMODATIONS AND FOOD
This retreat will make you experience the life of mountaineer yogi as you dwell in the exquisite lap of the Annapurna range. All the participants will reside in premium quality tents under the beautiful and starry night sky. The tents will be facilitated with basic amenities to minimize inconvenience to the participants and to promote a pleasant stay. The accommodation will be offered on a twin and triple sharing basis as per the comfort and preferences of the guests.
Savor mouth-smacking and Sattvic meals during this retreat. The meals will be offered thrice a day to all the participating candidates to ensure optimum nutrition. All our yogic delicacies are prepared by professional chefs using healing herbs and fresh produce for a soul-nourishing experience. The meals will be attuned as per the climate condition and the dietary requirement so that the participants can gain the most out of this retreat. Apart from these meals, we recommend all the candidates to carry dry-fruits, nuts, and protein for a quick energy boost during the trek.
Facilities and Inclusions
- Experience a Yogic escapade and trek to the world’s tenth highest Mount Peak in the Annapurna Himalayas.
- Get enlightened with practices of traditional Hatha yoga, Yin Yoga, and other yoga styles.
- Capture the mesmeric views of the breathtaking landscapes.
- Explore the intriguing wildlife, mini hamlets, hot springs, and monasteries during the trek.
- Introduce your soul to the Laughter therapy, and let the laughter enzymes invoke feelings of tranquility in the vicinity of the Himalayas.
- Guide your body, mind, and soul with intensive meditation skills, Yoga Nidra, Singing Bowl Therapy, and Pranayama under the guidance of respectable teachers from Rishikul Yogashala.
- Immerse in the soulful art of Yogic cooking in the lush forest.
- Get free medical-checkup and ensure your fitness eligibility*.
*Candidates suffering from Asthma or other Cardiac Disorders are not eligible to participate in this retreat.
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Day 1: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedhunga
- Day 2: Tikhdedhunga to Ghorepani
- Day 3: Ghorepani to Tadapani via Poon Hill
- Day 4: Tadapani to Chhomrung
- Day 5: Chhomrung to Dovan
- Day 6: Dovan to Deurali
- Day 7: Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (MBC)
- Day 8: MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)
- Day 9: ABC to Dovan
- Day 10: Dovan to Chhomrung
- Day 11: Chhomrung to Ghandruk
- Day 12: Ghabdruk to Pokhara
How to reach our center in Pokhara, Nepal
- By Air:Tribhuvan Airport in Kathmandu is the closest International airport with connections to major cities of the world. Taxis are easily available at the Arrivals or contact us for pickup.
- By Road: BOne can travel to Pokhara from India, via a bus through entry points in Kakkarbhitta, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Sunauli, Dhangadi, and Mahendranagar.
- Feed the adventure enthusiast inside of you and explore Nepal’s Haven- Annapurna Range.
- Progress towards healthy, spiritual, and contend lifestyle.
- Indulge in the most authentic practices of Yoga, meditation techniques, and pranayama, amidst the mesmeric aura of the Himalayas.
- Detoxify your body, mind, and soul, paving a path for a brighter and enlightened life.
- Create beautiful memories and gather ancient knowledge at the same time.
- Connect and socialize with like-minded people and witness their ethos.
What to bring:
- Personal Yoga mat
- Appropriate winter clothing
- Trekking Shoes
- Warm socks, gloves, and Head-wraps
- Sleeping Bags
- Water Bottle
- Personal items as per your requirement