5 Useful Ayurveda Tips for a Healthy Skin during WintersDecember 11, 2017
17 Ways to Organize Your Life After Graduating Yoga Teacher TrainingDecember 20, 2017
Christmas is around the corner and isn’t this the most precious opportunity for giving and sharing happiness? If you are looking for the perfect yoga inspired gifts for yoga lovers, and yoga practitioners you’ve landed at the right place. Given below is a list of yoga gifts to choose from:
- Yoga Bags: Yoga mat forms an essential accessory for students undergoing a yoga course. However, carrying a yoga mat around in hands can be annoying and discomforting. Having a yoga bag serves the purpose. It comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, and prints. The bag holds the mat in place and protects it from wear and tear. You can easily find numerous range of yoga bags both online and offline.
- Yoga CDs: If you are a beginner to the science of yoga then you can begin your training by watching yoga CDs and DVDs available in the market. There are dozens of yoga CDs offering a complete understanding of hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga, kundalini yoga and also it teaches you the importance of yoga in life, its benefits and so much more.
- Yoga Jewellery: You must have come across several yogis, yoga practitioners wearing lotus flower rings, rudraksha malas with om pendants, etc. For them, the act of adorning yoga-inspired jewelry contains real meaning and is a reminder of their yogic principles.
- Yoga Props: Many yoga practitioners use yoga props such as blocks, bolsters, blanket and straps for better alignment and adjustment and to prevent further injury. For an effective and safe yoga practice, yoga accessories is a must for yoga practitioners.
- Yoga Books: Whether you are a newbie or an existing yoga practitioner, reading yoga books allows you to gain a deeper understanding of the glorious science of yoga and also connects you with your yoga practice. Gift them life-changing yoga books that they shall cherish for life.
So, this festive season, do something special. Gift these yoga-inspired holiday choices and make the yoga practices even more fun and rejuvenating.