Waking up early, leaping out the bed forcefully, and then reaching the workplace to begin the stress, this modern day-to-day lifestyle has made our lives confined within the 9-5 routine. With tasks, deadlines, responsibilities, stress, pressure all over the mind, our busy and hectic schedule leaves no scope to live the life the way we want. Certain points come in life when we feel the need to simply get away from the manifestations of materialistic world for self-healing at all levels. If you are looking for the same, then head for a yoga and Ayurveda program. Heal, rejuvenate, and experience self-transformation with the best of ancient Indian traditions- Yoga and Ayurveda.
Yoga and Ayurveda programs are for people willing to experience a healthier and happier side in a stunning natural environment. Ayurveda -the science of life and Yoga- the harmony of mind, body, and soul are the best natural ways to heal and rejuvenate. Whether you are looking for rejuvenation, beauty enhancement, specific mental or physical treatment, or simply want to disconnect from busy life and reconnect with your true self, a yoga and Ayurveda program can offer the best wellness experience for all your needs.
Abundant choices are there all around the globe offering yoga and Ayurveda programs. The most obvious choice when it comes to Yoga and Ayurveda is definitely India, being the mother land of both traditions. Premium yoga and Ayurveda programs are offered all over India. But to get unique Yoga Ayurveda experience, Kerala is a must-visit. The one-of-a-kind place has so much to offer to lure thousands of tourists.
Let’s have a look at the reasons that compel us to attend a Yoga and Ayurveda program in Kerala:
- Beauty that takes the breath away: Nestled in South India, the paradisal coastal state is quite popular among travellers. With sublime beauty, luscious landscapes, sprawling forests, pristine beaches, quaint hills, enchanting waterfalls, and rich flora and fauna, Kerala is often called as ‘God’s own country’. There are a number of strikingly beautiful yet unspoiled places to bask in the beauty of nature. It is an ideal destination for those seeking relaxation, peace, and quiet. Attending a Yoga and Ayurveda program in Kerala provides the opportunity to experience spellbinding natural beauty.
- Home of Ayurveda: One of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, Ayurveda has always been an integral part of Kerala traditions. It originated on the spiritual lands of India almost 5000 years ago. Kerala has become the hub of Ayurveda because of its appropriate weather and feasibility of medicinal herbs and plants. The state is crowded with ashrams and Ayurveda hospitals that offer treatments, rejuvenation or relaxation therapies by the traditional Ayurveda techniques. Kerala often tops the list of people looking for natural remedies and medical treatment, herbal diets, yoga and meditation sessions, relaxing ayurvedic massages.
- Hub of Yoga and Ayurveda programs: Plenty of choices are waiting, if you are considering for yoga or Ayurveda. There are number of ashrams and centers that offer Yoga Alliance Approved Yoga teacher training and Ayurveda training in Kerala. They offer high standards of training by entrenching students with in-depth knowledge of Yoga and Ayurveda. These schools are led by skilled and highly experienced teachers who put all their efforts to ensure students are clear of all the concepts and polish them to become qualified and reputed yoga teacher. Attending a yoga and Ayurveda program in Kerala gives the opportunity to also get acquainted with the art of massage, spa treatment, Panchakarma techniques and explore the rich heritage and culture of India.
- Heaven for spice lovers: If spice is something that turns your mood on, then Kerala is a must-visit. Famous for its large spice plantations, Kerala can relish your taste buds with its yummy, hot and spicy cuisines. Visiting Notable Spice farms in places like Wayanad, Attappadi, Siruvani, Vagamon, Vandiperiyar and Erumeli can delight the soul.
- So much to do: Planning a trip to Kerala, your to-do list can be quite long. No matter you are a beach person or a mountain one, wildlife lover or waterfalls admirer, more into art or adventure, Kerala exceed expectations at all levels. Enjoy walk along the world’s fantastic sandy beaches and let those crystal clear azure water touch your feet. Experience wilderness while enjoying sights of rare creatures like lion-tailed macaque, Asian elephant, leopard, giant squirrel, Bengal tiger, Indian grey hornbill and more in the famous wildlife sanctuaries like Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Periyar National Park, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Silent Valley and Eravikulam National Park. Do road trips to picturesque waterfalls like Meenmutty and Kombaikani. Spend time at picture postcard destinations amidst lush green surrounding, misty hills, pristine forests and enticing wildlife. Have an unparalleled experience by visiting sprawling tea plantations. Cruise in the houseboats along the backwaters while enjoying views of lush green trees, rice fields and more.
So, go on a yoga and Ayurveda program in Kerala for a lifetime experience.
To know more about the Yoga and Ayurveda Program in further details, explore our Yoga Teacher Training In India.