6 Simple Steps to Perform Adho Mukha SvanasanaAugust 24, 2017
8 Yoga Mudras to live a Healthy LifeAugust 31, 2017
Stuck, exhausted and bored of the same routine? Are you thinking to take a break from the busy life to relax and unwind? How about recharging your body, mind, and soul in a stunning natural environment? How about immersing yourself into spirituality and living a yogic lifestyle for a whole week? Does this idea appeal you? If yes, then prepare for a yoga and meditation retreat in Rishikesh.
Working hard every day doesn’t allow you to do something just for yourself. The daily busy life keeps you away from enjoying it to the fullest. Disconnecting from external world for a while and looking after yourself in a nurturing environment is the experience a yoga and meditation retreat offers. Your struggle with stress and negativities of life ends here. It’s all about digging deeper inwards and allowing yourself the treat of time out. It is all about listening to your soul. It is all about being just you.
The land of yoga and spirituality, Rishikesh in India is the perfect destination for a yoga and meditation retreat. Natural beauty, spiritual ambience, yoga teacher training and yoga retreat in Rishikesh in India are something one should surely experience. Coming here on a yoga and meditation retreat is all about feeling divine and heavenly. Have a look at what magic a yoga and meditation holidays in Rishikesh can create in your life:
- Find the inner peace and joy: A yoga and meditation retreat acts as stress reduction break. Stepping away from the hustle-bustle of city life and losing yourself in the realm of natural beauty brings peace of mind and relaxation. Practising on the banks of Ganga, spending time in ashram and temples, witnessing people performing worship and rituals, or just sitting quietly in the serene and spiritual environment of Rishikesh provides a sense of calm and rids the body and mind of chaos, frustration and exhaustion.
- Know Yourself Better: No tasks, no deadlines, no responsibilities! Just a quaint place and you. A yoga and meditation retreat takes you away from all the stresses and puts your focus on the inner and deeper version of you. You rediscover yourself and gain clarity in life. While practicing different postures by riverside or meditating in the lap of nature, you get the privilege to find the answers you’ve been searching for. You become aware of your hidden desires, capabilities, flaws and weaknesses.
- Get a deeper perspective: Hills, sacred Ganga, temples, ashrams, saints, sages, and devotees – Rishikesh is a different world. No matter how many times you visit this town, you always find it enticing and refreshing. There is a lot to take back home. You develop a new perspective in life. When you become aware of your true self, you start loving yourself and everything around you. Practising yoga and meditation in such a spiritual, peaceful and majestic environment, you learn and grow. Far away from that stressful life, the retreat makes you realise how beautiful life truly is.
- Detox your mind, body and soul: Life during a retreat is completely different than what it normally is. A yoga retreat in Rishikesh cleanses your mind, body, and soul from inside out. During normal days, our complete focus is on earning our living. We don’t get time to give care and attention to our body, mind, soul the way they deserve. On a retreat, you get to pamper yourself. No hot and spicy fast food, no unhealthy drinks, no cigarettes — what you consume is healthy Sattvik food prepared from ayurvedic herbs that cleanses and nourishes your body. Daily yoga practices, meditation sessions, different workshops and activities take care of mind and emotions. Connecting with your soul in the nurturing environment of Rishikesh gives a new direction to your life. Coming back home, you feel restored, refreshed, and re-inspired.
- Become more mindful: A yoga vacations in Rishikesh slows down the pace of life and makes you realise how beautiful life is. The retreat teaches you to live the present moment and enjoy it to the fullest. You become more conscious of your actions and reactions. And, the retreat encourages you to be honest with yourself. You start to accept things as they really are.
So, come on a yoga and meditation retreat in Rishikesh and meet the better you, the new you!