Pregnancy is a period of immense joy coupled with excitement. Expecting mothers require extra care and support, as they are carrying a little soul inside of them. Prenatal Yoga in Nepal embraces the spiritual dimension of Yoga that supports the journey of pregnancy and childbirth.
Pregnancy Yoga in Nepal is a unique course that helps women face the changes and challenges of this joyous phase. The mothers-to-be deserve extra attention, care, and support during this integral stage and Yoga can benefit immensely.
Rishikul Yogashala has more than 10 years of teaching experience in the authentic practices of Yoga. The course ensures completely safe, comfortable and illuminating experience for budding yogis and expecting mothers so that they can have an authentic experience without any hesitation.
About Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is infused with the wisdom of childbirth education with yoga. Refine your skills to help mothers-to-be and prepare them for labor and conscious birthing. The course is designed for expecting mothers, yoga teachers, prenatal health care providers, nurses, gynecologists, and anyone who wants to gain a clearer insight into this magical transformational journey of women.
The course focuses on therapeutic applications of Yoga that would benefit women during Prenatal, Birthing, and Postnatal stages. Study the specialized asanas, meditation practices, Carnatic chanting’s, deep breathing exercises, and Yoga philosophies for expecting mothers. These yogic teachings help ease the pain, stabilize emotions, and eliminate any complications that might affect the mother and baby’s health.
This course aims to inspire people to create a natural flow of happiness and integrity so that pregnant women and their babies get the utmost care and supervision during this delicate phase.Read More
Yoga, when we hear this word, we just think about a female Yoga teacher, what can be the reason? Is Yoga word feminine? No, it is not, Yoga is for everyone whether it is male or female. We all know that yoga has several benefits and if one starts doing it one can see major life changes the males and females do Yoga but many of them are females because most of the men want challenges and want to achieve the results as fast as possible but Yoga provides significant results but slowly and also some kinds of yoga are only crucial for women one of them is Prenatal Yoga, it is a type of yoga which is done by women during pregnancy for having a natural childbirth and everyone knows that how hard it is to give birth to a child and most importantly a natural delivery.
Prenatal Yoga helps women to get ready for healthy and natural childbirth, it also helps in reducing anxiety as well as stress. During childbirth, there is a lot of stress on the muscles and prenatal yoga helps muscles to endure the stress and also helps with back pain, headaches, nausea and other symptoms during pregnancy and prepares a woman for a healthy and less painful pregnancy. Women are very loving, and caring and have a gentle heart with the feeling of forgiveness, we cannot afford to lose them by only making them do house chores they also want education, they also have dreams, they also want to achieve their goals, that is the reason why our organization donates for the girls living in remote areas or girls who are unable to seek proper education due to various factors, we all know how important it is to educate a girl child, so we took this major step towards women empowerment to educate those girls and let them “Soar High in the Sky”.
85Hr Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga Course
Syllabus & Curriculum What Will You Learn?
- Importance of Yoga in Pregnancy
- Role of a teacher in Prenatal Yoga
- Different Stages in Pregnancy
- Understanding & creating the foundation of different Practices
- How Yoga practices can make your delivery Safe and Smooth?
- How can Yoga aid in Normal Delivery?
- Overview of Practices in the various phases of Pregnancy
- Preparation for conception
- Knowing your Pregnancy
- Understanding Fertility Issues and addressing them
- Miscarriages & Abortion, Complications & Conditions
- Understanding Safe & Unsafe Practices in various stages of pregnancy
- Importance of Fetus Talk in Pregnancy
- Labour and Delivery
- Modifications of asana with Props/ Restorative Practices/ Modified Slow paced yoga during and after Pregnancy
- Precaution and Contraindications of Asana
- Simple Adjustment & Alignment for Pregnancy
- Practices includes -
- Surya Namaskar
- Standing Asana
- Sitting Asana
- Supine Asana
- Twisting Asana
- Kneeling Asana
- Forward Bending Asana
- Backward Bending Asana
- Labour Pose for Child Birth
- Menstrual Cycle & Female reproductive System
- How Conception happens
- Fetal development
- Hormonal Changes during Pregnancy
- Anatomical and Physiological Changes during 1st, 2nd & 3rd Trimesters of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy related Complications and conditions
- Post Partum Physiological Changes
- Disciplines during Pregnancy
- Traditional Guide for a womb
- Concept Of Conceive & Its Care
- Ayurvedic Therapies & Its balancing
- Concept of Tri- Dosha During Pregnancy
- Sexual Engagement
- Importance of Garbha Samskara
- Mantra for overall wellbeing of Mother& Fetus
- Mantra for Overcoming Pain
- Mantra for Gaining Mental strength
- Understanding the Bandhas and its importance
- Understanding the Mudras and its importance
- Difference between Mudra, Bandha and Kegel Practice
- Practice of Different Mudras & Bandhas
- Kegel Practice
- Incorporating Bandha Practices in Pranayama
- Incorporating Mudra Practices in Pranayama & Meditation
- Mudra Practice for Normal Delivery Process
- Why Meditation is Important in Pregnancy
- Understanding the benefit of Meditation in different trimesters
- Different Techniques of Meditation and practices
- Visualization aspect of Meditation during pregnancy
- Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- Importance of Yoga Nidra during Pregnancy
- Different Techniques of Yoga Nidra
- Practices during different stages of pregnancy
- Nutrients that help during Pregnancy, post-delivery and breastfeeding
- Foods to avoid and include in your diet during pregnancy
- Understanding your own Doshas (Prakriti)
- Understanding the tastes and its effect on your body
- Ayurvedic herbs information which can be adapted during pregnancy
- How Lifestyle plays a vital role in pregnancy
- 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Panch Kosha and its impact on Pregnancy
- 4 Pillars which impact a baby – Food, Sleep, Sex and Fear
- How do you connect with your Baby before and after birth?
- Postnatal Care of New Mother and Baby
- PPD – Post Partum Depression and its Solution
- Various practices to reconnect with your body after delivery
- How slowly get into Postnatal Practices to build up strength and stamina in the body back to normal
- Trimester specific lesson plans
- Discussion about General sequencing
- Guidelines for Yoga asanas, modifications, and contraindications
- Teaching Practices
- Assessments/Group Discussions/Case Study/Videos
- Why Pranayama is Important during Pregnancy
- Therapeutic aspect of Pranayama
- How the various Pranayama in the 3 trimester phase, helps a mother to find balance
- How Pranayama takes care of Hormonal changes in Body
- Learning Different techniques of Pranayama with variations
- How to prepare the body for labour through breath awareness
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Schedule On Sunday
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
ACCOMMODATIONS AND FOOD
The state of the art lodging facility amidst the beautiful scenery will make your stay pleasant and comfortable. The consciously designed rooms will bring in harmony, balance, and positive vibes to all the residents.
The rooms are decked with modern amenities such as the attached washroom, TV, study area and open balcony space. You may opt for a shared or private room, as per your preference. The rooms are crafted to perfection with enriching beauty and elegance. The facility also features a pool and a garden where one can have some relaxing time in the cool environs.
Indulge in scrumptious meals, thrice a day that would nourish all the students from within. The delectable meals are a source of high nutrition, prepared using Ayurvedic herbs and fresh organic produce. The expert chefs of our school inculcate restorative and healing values in all meals. All the meals are pure vegetarian and prepared mindfully.
The meals are accompanied by refreshments such as Herbal Drinks and teas for rejuvenation purposes. The students can also request for Vegan meals in prior and the chefs would love to serve the same.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
How to Reach Our Center in Pokhara, Nepal:
- By Air: Tribhuvan International Airport is the closest from the center. Several flights from different destinations run to and from Kathmandu. One can land at the international airport in Kathmandu and take a bus or car ride to Pokhara.
- By Road: Multiple entry points like Birgunj (Bihar), Biratnagar (Bihar), Kakkarbhitta (West Bengal), Sunauli, Nepalgunj, etc. are there if you plan to enter Nepal from India. Bus and cab services are available.