Yoga Teacher Training in Delhi
Immerse yourself in the true practice of Yoga by undertaking the yoga teacher training in Delhi. This program is known to be: transformative, energy-boosting, and overall a rejuvenating event. Engage in the surreal practices of Yoga, to know how yoga can balance your mind, body, and soul thoroughly. Our yoga teacher training course in Delhi will be an enriching experience for you where you’ll build a strong foundation of yoga as well as immerse in the culture and traditions of this vibrating capital of India.
Under the guidance of our expert teachers, you’ll slowly begin to awaken the dormant energy inside you and open up all the channels of self-realization. The training will take you to the edge and inspire you to walk on the magical path where you’ll find your true connection to the self.
About the Yoga Teacher Training in Delhi
The month long YTTC in Delhi will be your chance to restore balance and harmony back into your existence. The training course will be more than just a yoga experience. You'll be introduced to the ancient yogic forms: Hatha and Ashtanga that would allow you to understand the innate-wisdom of the human body and tap into its potentials. The Yoga Alliance certified yoga training will also be supported by various other yogic practices like meditation, pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Shat Kriyas and more that would help you discover your own intuitive wisdom and progress towards personal development.
You’ll be part of daily scheduled itinerary devised to enhance your practice as well as guide you towards a sattvic life. Every step of the way, you’ll be lead by our confident and knowledgeable teachers who have spent years unraveling the mystery of this ancient science. During the asana classes you’ll be taught the right adjustment & alignment techniques to perform asanas injury free. Wellness concepts and philosophy will be discussed during the entire duration of the course to support your development and expression. Apart from the classes, workshops and discussions, you’ll also be participating in fun activities like laughter yoga, dance yoga, excursions, etc. to enjoy your time with us at our state-of-the-art facility.
Yoga teacher training by Rishikul Yogashala is organized under 3 formats - 200 hour, 300 hour and 500 hour. Have a look at the core summary of the YTT course.
- Practice the earliest or original teachings of Yoga - Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga.
- Meditation sessions will nourish your brain, as you find the solutions to your questions. Let meditative activities like dhyana and sadhanas enhance the focus, concentration, and a better sense of intuition called the inner-wisdom.
- The traditional Yoga practices like Pranayama or deep-breathing exercises are going to nullify the chaos in your mind. It will leave you feeling rejuvenated, relaxed, and refreshed.
- Know the philosophy, theory and art of Yoga from the ancient scripture like the sacred book of Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- The adjustment and alignment techniques reduce the chances of you facing any minor injuries while performing Yoga.
- Unlock the energy blocks or chakras in your body to open up the channels for a better spiritual experience. Increase the blood flow in your body for better metabolism, digestion, and vitality.
- Yoga anatomy will make you aware of ‘how the body functions’ and what can you do to keep your organs protected and safe.
- Well orchestrated teaching methodology helps to interact more confidently with the others. Our yoga gurus guide you efficiently so that you can be an energy-driven yoga teacher in the future.
- Balance your mind, body, and soul to walk on the path of enlightenment by following the routine of a yogi. Gain the authentic knowledge of Yoga using ancient yogic wisdom.
- Get the basic knowledge of Ayurveda, and how the combination of Yoga with ayurvedic principles makes the human body and mind healthy.
- Yoga Nidra practice will allow you to relieve all the stress and anxiety and leave you feeling lighter.
- Shat Kriya practices on a daily basis will assist you to detoxify your body from harmful toxins.
- Excursions, laughter yoga, dance yoga, etc. will be part of the program to encourage bonding and create lifelong friendships.
How to reach our center in Delhi
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport is the closest airport to the center. The airport is connected to many major airlines and all metropolitan cities and countries.
By Railway: (NDLS) New Delhi Railway Station and Hazrat Nizamuddin are the two main railway stations in Delhi. Cabs are available from the exit point while the metro is much cheaper and faster.
By Bus: Delhi is the capital of India therefore it is well connected to all national and state highways throughout the country.
- A rejuvenated personality! This program will shift your personal and professional life for the better. At the end of the program, you will feel rejuvenated and content, full of gratitude and pure joy!
- Stress-free mind Taking a break from your life can unwind your thoughts and can lead to wonderful results. A chaos-free mind in a stress-free body is the road to success. This YTT decreases these negative emotions and elevates your inner-potential.
- Yoga Alliance Certification Grab the most-prestigious yoga certification- Yoga Alliance USA. It makes you eligible to become a yoga teacher in any sector, anywhere in the world. This YTT boosts up your career and takes it to another level.
- Enhanced focus and concentration Don’t lose focus when it comes to achieving your goals. This training takes you a step closer to your dreams, your aims, as you can focus and concentrate at a much better level with yoga practices.
- Inner-wisdom and transformation With Yoga, you magnify your inner-powers by aligning them with the universal force. So, get ready to end up as a positively transformed being who gives credit to inner-wisdom.